William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910

William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910
The very first Boyd's to live in our home, my husband's great great grandparents..now I know where my youngest son gets his looks from!

December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is having a blessed holiday with their family and friends!
I haven't been on here in a bit. We've had the flu and cold go through the house, one by one and I haven't had much computer time. I cannot believe how quickly the holidays crept up on us. I had most of my shopping done early but there is always last minute things to run out and get. And than in the blink of an eye, the day has come and gone. We have had a good holiday so far, it's been fairly quiet, which is kinda of good. We stayed home Christmas day and had my inlaws over for dinner. It's nice to stay home and not drag the kids out anywhere on Christmas day as they like to play with their new gifts etc. We are planning on going to see my mom on Friday as she is leaving for Florida on January 2nd. I'm not sure if she is going to have better weather there since it seems to be chilly down there too but she likes going there every year, lol, so I hope it's warmer than it is here.
Anyhow, I wanted to say hello since it's been awhile and we hope that everyone is having a great holiday and staying safe! I'm sure I'll be back on here before New Years!

Take care for now,

Hugs, Trish

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good Christmas. Hope the sickness leaves and stays away. Good to see you posting again.
    betty

    ReplyDelete