William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910

William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910
The very first Boyd's to live in our home, my husband's great great grandparents..now I know where my youngest son gets his looks from!

August 14, 2010

Hi everyone,
yes it's late and I should be in bed, lol, but I'm so excited... tomorrow we are going to our local town of Orono for the yearly antique/folk art street fest! I've never been to it before( and it's only 15 minutes away from us :( so I told my hubby that we just had to go and see what we could find... of course there is a trade off, I let him go into Peterborough( home of the tallest Liftlocks in the World!) to play poker for a few hours, lol, he hasn't been there for almost a year to see his poker buddies, so I guess can compromise and since this time it is during the day, I am assured that he won't be rolling in home at 6 am in the morning, haha. Maybe I should tell him that whatever he wins will pay for whatever I buy at the antique show?? Do you think he will go for that? Other than that, it's going to be a quiet weekend, my oldest daughter is camping with a friend, my oldest son is at his dad's for the weekend, so we have just 3 kids at home and it's supposed to rain... gee what do I do with them?? Oh, I'm sure there is a NASCAR race or qualifying thing going on Saturday which my one one son just loves...go Tony go! Than there is me... bored of cleaning, being the personal servant and maid and waitress pf the house, hehe but that's what a mom is all about! Ah well, it's almost 2 am and we need to be in Orono by 10 am, no problem since our 2 sons have us awake at 6:30 every morning.... doesn't matter if it's the summer holiday, they are up at the crack of dawn and that isn't always a good thing, lol. So I will be sure to post whatever I weasel out of hubby tomorrow at the antique show and I hope everyone has a cooler but nice weekend!

Take care, ~ Trish~


No comments:

Post a Comment