William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910

William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910
The very first Boyd's to live in our home, my husband's great great grandparents..now I know where my youngest son gets his looks from!

January 15, 2011




Wow!! Another post already! I'm on a roll, lol.
Just a few pics pf the snow we got over night and today, lots of it!! It stopped finally but it's suppose to snow overnight again. Since the roads were crappy to drive on we stayed home and this is what hubby and I made today... a pot rack! I just have to do some touch ups with black paint on the chains and hooks but I love it already :) This is a short blog since I'm off to get the kids in bed... if it's nice tomorrow they plan on going back outside again to spend time playing in the snow fort they made out of the huge snow bank from our driveway. Have a super night everyone!!

~Trish~

No comments:

Post a Comment