William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910

William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910
The very first Boyd's to live in our home, my husband's great great grandparents..now I know where my youngest son gets his looks from!

March 31, 2011


Good evening! The week is almost over, wow it's gone by fast! Today's weather...like alot of you, we got snow, and not just a dusting, good amount that stuck to the ground. But it is disappeared by the afternoon with the temps going up. Now we are getting light rain. This weekend is supposed to be lovely, sunny and warmer temps so I think we will be outdoors! Yesterday was a beauty, I actually got to sit out on my deck with a coffee and enjoy, after a long winter...The birds were singing, the cows and calves running and playing, my chickens and ducks roaming around making lots of noise, lol. I love nature! i even tackled the gardens and raked some of our lawn in anticipation of the wild african violets that are one of the first flowers to come up in the spring. I love the little purple petals :) I cannot wait for spring to hit full blast!
My mom is on her way home from her 3 month stay in Florida. She's had great weather this year. She left yesterday afternoon and is due back Friday evening. I am praying she has a safe trip back and does not run into any nasty weather! We have missed her greatly but we talk on the phone once a week. Maybe she'll bring me something home from the Hobby Lobby store that she visited ( her first time ever). The minute she walked into that store she knew I would have had a hayday in there, lol. Hint hint mom, what did you bring me?
Well, guess I'd better run, lunches to make, agendas to sign and money to dole out for popcorn day at school etc.

Hope you all have had a fantastic week!

Oh, thought I'd post a pic of my cabinet all done and what I put in it. I don't have alot of prims to display **sigh**, so what do you think?

Have a blessed evening!

Hugs, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment