William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910

William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910
The very first Boyd's to live in our home, my husband's great great grandparents..now I know where my youngest son gets his looks from!

April 12, 2011

Good morning! well, it's almost lunch time here, but I'm slagging today. Have not gotten much accomplished ... let's just say that when one thing goes wrong it can set your whole day off akilter! So, I'm just taking my time and not doing much, lol. It's sunny and getting warm out. After yesterday's tease of almost 20 degrees out ( almost 70 degrees F), we had high winds and chilly air blow through. I was watching everything blow all over and our portable garage/shelter broke. My husband and I took over an hour trying to anchor the darn thing down. Holy moly the wind was so strong that it was lifting me a bit as I was trying to hold onto the one post! Well, it's set for now with wire tied and a cinder block holding the back end, lol.
Anyhow, I have been doing little odds and end around here, cleaning (yuck!), and I made a few handsewn birds from some burlap fabric that I got a the goodwill store. I think they will go in one of my wooden bowls but I'd like to make some more and stick them around the house.
It's such a lovely day that I think I will go out and take some pics and hopefully post them on here tomorrow. No flowers sprouting yet, but soon I hope :)
Have a wonderful day everyone!!


Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment