William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910

William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910
The very first Boyd's to live in our home, my husband's great great grandparents..now I know where my youngest son gets his looks from!

February 16, 2011


The past few days have been good to me! I was able to find lots of goodies at some thrift stores so I will be kept busy painting most of them :)

I also got my very first firkin in the mail today, the one that I won on ebay! I love it and I'm sure I will be adding more to my collection! Ann also sent a surprise with the firkin, a really nice wooden spoon/butter paddle. She is so kind and has become one of very favourite ebay sellers! And of course she is the won that sold me the antique wooden stave bucket, I'm adding a better picture of it as well :)





No comments:

Post a Comment