William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910

William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910
The very first Boyd's to live in our home, my husband's great great grandparents..now I know where my youngest son gets his looks from!

August 24, 2011

Stay safe everyone!!

I'm getting off of the computer real quick as we have a severe thunderstorm in effect and we are under a tornado watch! Just wanted to pop by and say hello since I have been on all week due to internet problems :( And of course the one night that it's actually working, we get this nasty weather. So, for everyone who is having horrible weather, please stay safe and know that I m keeping you all in my prayers! Lets hope we don't get this tornado since a small town in Ontario about 3 to 4 hrs away from us got hit pretty bad with one on Sunday, an F3 category tornado which was devastating but luckily only one person was killed. We have no real basement to take shelter in so keeping fingers crossed we don't get one! Well, it's lightening and thundering really good here now, so I'd better get off of here! Hope you all are having a wonderful week!
Hugs, Trish

3 comments:

  1. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers, Trish!! Hope it misses you....Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you stayed safe, bad storms rolled through here also last night. Just need to stay mindful & prepared ~Kriss~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish~ hope you are safe~ we had strong storms here last night warnings were out all night~
    sending prayers for all~
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete