William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910

William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910
The very first Boyd's to live in our home, my husband's great great grandparents..now I know where my youngest son gets his looks from!

March 17, 2012

Help!! For some reason I cannot see my followers list on here :(  I tried adding a members gadget and in the preview it showed up, but after I saved it, it all gone! If anyone can give me advise, please do :) 

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!!

HUGS,TRISH

4 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie...I can see your followers !!! You must have fixed it. I am finaly having a little time to relax and read what you've been up to...Thoroughly enjoying myself !!!

    Grace to you,
    Margie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margie!! I see it now :) It wasn't appearing last night, kept saying wrong url or something...I am glad it's back!

      have a wonderful day,
      hugs, Trish

      Delete
  2. Hope you recover quickly. Love a bargain and sounds like you got some!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete