William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910

William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910
The very first Boyd's to live in our home, my husband's great great grandparents..now I know where my youngest son gets his looks from!

March 20, 2012

Welcome to the first day of Spring!!!

It's a very foggy day today but there is no snow so I am not complaining!!  Last night the frogs were so loud outside that my beagle Roxy was scared to go out to the bathroom,lol, I don't think she has ever heard frogs in the ponds before :) she has alot to learn living on the farm! I wanted to keep the windows open last night for sleeping as it was pretty warm upstairs but I would not have been able to sleep so we kept them closed.  This morning I am on my own, all the kids are in school today...I need that, yesterday my almost 6 yr old was home as he is on every other days for school, he drove me batty, lol.  So I am sipping on a new type of coffee, Rainforest blend, it's strong! I think I can get another cup out  the pack :) Than some cleaning and perhaps some crafts. I am trying to figure out what to do with these foam eggs I got at the dollar store on the weekend...hmmm, we shall see what I come up with, I need to learn how to be more crafty!

Have a wonderful first day of Spring everyone!! 

hugs and blessings,

Trish 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Spring Trish! It feels so good to know that Spring has arrived,sure hope Mother Nature remembers and doesn't throw a curve ball at us.I love to listen at frogs sing.Hope that you have a great day!Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day! Hmmmm strong coffee. Who makes the Rainforest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Betty, it's made by San Francisco Bay, i got it as a free sample, it has less plastic on the pod and is a little cheaper than the other brands. It was quite good, gave me my caffeine kick for the morning, lol.
      Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  4. Happy Spring, Trish!
    I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit today and left a comment - thanks so much!
    I honestly thought I was already a follower but have become one now!
    Poor pup! The frog chorus was just too much!
    Spring blessings!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Spring! I love the sound of the frogs chirping...they haven't started yet here, but it won't be long.
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A quiet morning sipping warm drinks. How nice for you. What a happy first day of spring. Can't wait to see what you do with the eggs. That would be neat to hear frogs. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete