William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910

William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910
The very first Boyd's to live in our home, my husband's great great grandparents..now I know where my youngest son gets his looks from!

July 25, 2010

A quick update before I head to bed....
I took my daughter out shopping today and on our way to Walmart we hit out local Christian Thrift Store, my daughter roller her eyes at me, lol. I found some wonderful things, a wooden shelf with rod in it to hold a small blanket for $3.50, a small spice rack for $1.50, a wood magazine rack that a lady told me was used to hold open magazines as it had wood dowels in it, and a wooden bread box( as we are tired of our cats eating the plastic off our bread bags when they get hungry, lol) I have already primmed up the wooden shelf and the spice rack, gee I get over excited don't I ?? Of course my daughter in return for shopping with me picked out a pair of DC running shoes that brand new would cost over $50, she got them for $ 3 and she picked out a cute shirt as well. I spent more at Walmart as well and bought 15 meters of cheesecloth to finish off the windows in my kitchen. I think we found some really good deals today! Well, I need to get to bed, we are off to see family in the morning and having lunch with them so I'd better get some zzz'sss. Hope everyone is having a great weekend,

Take care, Trish

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Trish! You hit the jackpot with all those Thrift Store finds! Can't wait to see some pics of what you do with them. Have a great day visiting with family.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete