William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910

William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910
The very first Boyd's to live in our home, my husband's great great grandparents..now I know where my youngest son gets his looks from!

July 15, 2010

WOW! I just created my own blog, lol. and I thought I wasn't too computer savvy :) It's extremely hot and humid here and my kids for once are not asking to go outside! I guess I should be working on making this site a little more attractive so please bare with me for awhile as I learn. Hope everyone is having a great day and staying cool!

~Trish~

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog....your one step ahead of me, I have no idea even how to start one...Good luck to you...lindeelou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lindeelou! It was actually easier than I thought it would be to start. If you go to blogspot.com it is so simple to start one. I had no idea how to do one before today :) I look forward to visiting your blog when you get yours up and running!
    Take care, Trish

    ReplyDelete