William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910

William and Henrietta Boyd, picture taken before 1910
The very first Boyd's to live in our home, my husband's great great grandparents..now I know where my youngest son gets his looks from!

July 15, 2010

Well, I'm back on here again, tinkering around trying to figure out how to get some primitive graphics etc. on here. This could be a challenge for me, lol. We are under a severe thunderstorm warning right now so I'm keeping an eye on the window watching for lightening so I can rush around trying to shut the computer down before I blow it up. If anyone has any ideas on how to display graphics or clip art, please let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it! Have a wonderful night everyone and stay safe if you are having stormy weather!

~Trish~

No comments:

Post a Comment